Monday, February 28, 2011

"If you don't risk anything, you risk more"

To me this quote is very true. In life it's necessary to take chances or else you won't get anywhere or get things you want. When you want something, you should try your hardest to achieve it. Being afraid is normal, but if you let that get in the way of what you want or who you want, you'll always wonder what could be, or what if. In life you must have confidence; holding back will get you nowhere. For me I'd rather try and get hurt, opposed to trying and getting hurt. Bad things happen in life but you always move on. I would rather get my feelings hurt instead of sitting there for a long period of time always wondering what could've happened and how different my life would be if I took a chance and shared the way I felt instead of being insecure and scared. By not attempting to get things you want, you could end up alone for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment